Click on "Learn more about this agency" button below to view Eligibilities being considered and other IMPORTANT information.Learn more about this agency
The primary purpose of this position is to: To serve as the primary point of contact to the activity leadership for all administrative support programs to include but not limited to task management, cybersecurity liaison, Government Travel/Purchase Card program, Defense Travel System administrator, drug demand reduction, and activity recognition program.
- Directly assists the activity leadership in the management of all activity administrative support program functions.
- Serves as the resident subject matter expert for all mandated administrative support programs.
- Serves as the point of contact and liaison with the personnel flight on military and civilian personnel issues.
- Assists in planning, administering, and monitoring manpower resource requirements.
- Performs other clerical and administrative work in support of the office/organization.
Occasional travel - Work may occasionally require travel away from normal duty station on military or commercial aircraft.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/614929600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.