As the Office of Inspector General (OIG) for the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD), we remain an independent and objective organization, conducting and supervising audits, evaluations, and investigations relating to the Department's programs and operations. We promote economy, efficiency, and effectiveness in these programs and operations as we also strive to prevent and detect fraud, abuse, and mismanagement.Learn more about this agency
The following are the duties of this position at the GS-14 . If you are selected at a lower grade level, you will have the opportunity to learn to perform all these duties, and will receive training to help you grow in this position.
- Lead and execute the deployment of web and cloud-based technologies releases into Testing, Staging and Production Environments (develops these environments where missing).
- Oversee technical management of web and cloud-based environments, content, applications, features, and capabilities and the operation of the hardware and software platforms on which they run.
- Formulate HUD OIG web and cloud-based strategy based on an organization's needs, mission and vision and demonstrate leadership to accomplish the goals.
- Oversee the establishment and maintenance of policies, and development standards to support collaboration.
- Coordinate multiple high-profile IT projects and will be independently responsible for following and/or implementing project and program management principles, such as cost and schedule control, risk analysis and management. Responsibilities include demonstrating financial acumen in managing and monitoring multiple IT budgets simultaneously and providing recommendations for the improvement of resource allocation and expenditure of finite agency funds in a way that maximizes those resources.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel 1 to 5 nights per month for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/614878300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.