This Direct-Hire position is in the Food and Drug Administration and is located in Center for Tobacco Products (CTP), Office of the Science (OS), Division of Product Science (DPS) located in Beltsville, Maryland.Learn more about this agency
- Serves as a Chemist, responsible for performing scientific reviews and evaluations associated with tobacco product marketing applications.
- Performs reviews and evaluations of chemical studies conducted on tobacco products and tobacco product smoke/aerosol.
- Collaborates with other scientists to integrate the chemistry evaluation with evaluating applications by other scientists.
- Collaborates with other scientists, lawyers, and stakeholders to develop and recommend comprehensive policies supporting rulemakings and guidance documents.
- Research laboratory studies in order to better understand tobacco product chemistry.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/614827700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.