You will serve as a Branch Head in the WEAPONS CONTROL & INTEGRATION DEPARTMENT for NAVSURFWARCENDLD.Learn more about this agency
This position is part of the Warfare Centers Personnel Demonstration Project. The ND-5 pay band encompasses positions equivalent to GS-14 and GS-15.
- You will lead one of the following organizations: Launcher Software Technical Direction Agent Branch (H26), Weapon Control System Engineering Branch (H41), or the Weapon Control Hardware Branch (H42).
- You will be responsible for the technical, financial, programmatic, and administrative leadership of a diverse workforce.
- You will manage and support personnel involved in the research, development, test, evaluation, and fielding of weapons systems for the DoD and U.S. Navy.
- You will provides the guidance and tasking for the Branch and align the workforce with the vision and goals of the broader organization
- You will provides high-level leadership for pursuing new initiatives
- You will be responsible for conducting the full range of supervisory duties in support of Division, Department, and Center goals and objectives, including those for equal opportunity and diversity.
- You will be responsible for the overall quality, timeliness, and fiscal aspects of Branch products, and for all commitments made by the Branch.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/614818300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.