You will serve as an Engineer/Scientist in the Spectrum Exploitation Branch; Electronic Warfare and Spectrum Ops Division; Electromagnetic and Sensor Systems Department of NAVSURFWARCENDLD. If selected, you will serve as the Senior Advanced Communications Lead.Learn more about this agency
ND-05 is equivalent to GS-14/15.
- You will provide subject matter expertise on phased array antennas, networking waveforms, and communication systems.
- You will provide expertise with phased array antenna testing, signal processing, systems integration, and systems engineering.
- You will lead phased array antenna design, software development, systems integration, ship installation, and systems engineering efforts.
- You will lead concept exploration, applied research, and risk reduction efforts for existing programs as well as future fleet needs.
- You will serve as a technical liaison and collaborator between developers, sponsors, project leads, warfighters, and management.
- You will apply risk management concepts and best practices to identify, assess, monitor, mitigate, and manage technical risks.
- You will mentor others on phased array antenna design, networking waveforms, and communication systems.
50% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/614742500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.