The incumbent is responsible for assisting in planning and coordinating biological activities and other planning applications throughout the state. Ensures compliance with the laws, regulations, and agency policy dealing with resource management activities relating to the Farm Bill.Learn more about this agency
- Provides direct assistance to landowners in the determination, restoration, enhancement and creation of wetlands, especially as related to Farm Bill programs.
- Provides guidance to planners and landowners on implementation of swampbuster rules and regulations.
- Provides training to NRCS staff and direct technical assistance and policy guidance to field staff relating to Environmental Compliance requirements under the National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA).
- Provides direct technical assistance for implementation of the wildlife projects funded through the Environmental Quality Incentives Program (EQIP).
- Provides direct technical assistance for implementation of the Agricultural Conservation Easement Program, Wetlands Reserve Easement (WRE) component.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/614710700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.