For more information on the Department of Justice and the United States Attorneys' Offices, visit www.justice.gov/usao/.Learn more about this agency
As needed, additional positions may be filled using this announcement.
This position is also being announced under Merit Promotion Procedures under 21-WY-11227467-MP.
If selected for this position you will serve as secretary to the First Assistant United States Attorney (FAUSA) providing a wide variety of technical and administrative support services. Typical duties include.
- Represent the FAUSA when addressing leading figures within the government, business, law enforcement community, members of the media, and others.
- Exercise exclusive control over the FAUSA's calendar for all appointments, meetings, engagements, and conferences with complete authority for commitments of time.
- Establish priorities and arrange, shifts, or cancels appointments and meetings; luncheons, speaking engagements, and news media appearances based on the FAUSA's scheduled activities and special interests.
- Review all outgoing correspondence prepared for the FAUSA's signature, e.g., action documents, case files, legal documents, and reports.
- Arrange conferences and meetings for the FAUSA. This includes preparing agenda, notifying participants, and arranging luncheons.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/614692100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.