About the Position: In this position you will serve provide support services to the Army Research Laboratory (ARL) Information Sciences Directorate (ISD). This position requires extensive knowledge in conducting and supporting Information Science research related to data and information management, data policy; machine learning; data analytics; information systems and/or information technology; and document technical and research progress in technical reports.Learn more about this agency
- Strategic planning of Division research-supporting technologies, procedures, and standards
- Work with Division Chief and Associate Division Chief to monitor and validate information operations supporting the Branches
- Analyze Research and Development mission technology priorities and goals within environmental/contextual constraints for planning recommendations to management
- Leads, facilitates, and administers CISD support projects such as CISD SharePoint Landing Page development and maintenance
- Identifies technological gaps which need to be bridged between imaginative and futuristic concepts and practical materials, hardware and processes and/or the methods for closing such gaps
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/614688000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.