This position is located at Department of Housing and Urban Development, Assistant Secretary for Public and Indian Housing.
This opportunity is also open to Status eligibles under announcement 21-HUD-1611. Please refer to that announcement for details on open period, eligibility, and how to apply.Learn more about this agency
As a Supervisory Auditor (REAC), you will:
- Provide supervision and technical expertise including planning and determining Subordinate work efforts, developing work plans and setting priorities, developing performance standards and evaluating performance standards relating to financial management, quality assurance/quality control, contract oversight, and/or general operations.
- Responsible for technical planning of and work accomplished by contractors.
- Perform comprehensive and substantive audits of the financial operations of HUD program participants through the review of-audit reports and corrective action plans submitted by those entities.
- Perform as a technical subject matter expert in working with entities to identify problem areas and reviews and analyzes plans of action submitted to the Department.
- Responsible for developing and documenting standards for measuring the efficiency and effectiveness of independent public accountant reports.
Occasional travel - 1 to 5 nights per month
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/614442000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.