This is a public notice flyer to notify interested applicants of anticipated vacancies through the DHA for Bachelor Degree Candidates at Science and Technology Reinvention Labs. Applications will not be accepted through this flyer. Interested applicants must follow the directions in the "How to Apply" section of this flyer to be considered. There may or may not be actual vacancies filled from this flyer. Notice of Result letters will not be sent to applicants who respond to this flyerLearn more about this agency
- You will develop test plans, write procedures, coordinate resources, execute tests, and create test reports for electronic warfare.
- You will lead, manage and conduct test planning in a laboratory and flight test environment to verify the capabilities of the system.
- You will develop test objectives, methods, and procedures, as well as, specifies data requirements, develops data collection tools, and coordinates with test support agencies and ranges.
- You will analyze lab and flight test results against functional requirement.
- You will report test results and provide presentations to support progress reviews and planning meetings.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/614437900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.