This job opportunity is for an HR SPEC (MILITARY), position description D2402000, within the 108th LRS of the New Jersey National Guard. This vacancy announcement is a Title 32, Excepted Service position.Learn more about this agency
The primary purpose of this position is to serve on the Group Commander's Support Staff (CSS).
As an HR SPEC (MILITARY), GS-0201-9, you will:
- Plan, organize, and oversee the full complement of activities within the Group Commander's Support Staff (CSS).
- Responsible for coordination with their respective Force Support Squadron on all matters related to Commander Support Staff (CSS) manning, training, and personnel related issues.
- Perform personnel actions by conducting in/out processing for home-station and deployed personnel, and maintains accountability.
- Prepare the preparation and review of outgoing correspondence for conformance with Air Force instructions, policies, format, and assembly; for accuracy of spelling, punctuation, form, grammar; and for completeness of reports and correspondence.
- Serve as the organizational point of contact and liaison with the Force Support Squadron (FSS).
- Serve as central point of contact to provide authoritative explanations of personnel-related requirements, instructions, and procedures and to assist in resolving operational problems involving all functional areas of personnel.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/614339300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.