Click on "Learn more about this agency" button below to view Eligibilities being considered and other IMPORTANT information.Learn more about this agency
WHERE CAN I FIND OUT MORE ABOUT OTHER IRS CAREERS? Visit us on the web at www.jobs.irs.gov
WHAT IS THE WAGE & INVESTMENT (W&I) DIVISION?
A description of the business units can be found at: https://www.jobs.irs.gov/about/who/business-divisions
The following are the duties of this position at the full working level. If you are selected at a lower grade level, you will have the opportunity to learn to perform these duties and will receive training to help you grow in this position.
The incumbent performs a variety of developmental assignments and managerial duties. He/she participates in classroom training courses, on-the-job training, shadow assignments, and supervisory activities in the organization to which assigned in order to acquire and develop knowledge and skill in a variety of frontline managerial activities including, but not limited to:
- Work planning and setting/adjusting priorities.
- Work assignment and follow-up.
- Evaluating work performance.
- Assessing/planning for employee development.
- Program reporting requirements.
- Communication methods and techniques.
- Labor/management relations and issues.
- Position management responsibilities.
- Administrative activities and related essentials.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/614217300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.