You will serve as a Technical Project Manager in the Naval Computing and Cyber Engineering Division; Strategic and Computing Systems Department of NAVSURFWARCENDLD.Learn more about this agency
ND-05 is equivalent to GS-14/15.
- You will support the sponsor, Integrated Warfare Systems (IWS) with the management of all requirements (technical and programmatic) associated with the virtualization integration strategy.
- You will provide leadership for the deployment of IaaS/Vtwin on In-Service Systems in support of the future continuous integration and continuous deployment (CI/CD) pipeline by providing technical inputs and guidance.
- You will provide leadership for the TI-12H/TI-16 software virtualization team to successfully deploy IaaS on Navy Destroyers and Cruisers in support of overall ICS strategy.
- You will champion initiatives in support of technical rigor such as establishing the Enterprise Operating Environment (EOE) team as the future combat system OE Technical Direction Agent (TDA).
- You will build coalitions across internal and external stakeholders to work towards commonality and modernization specifically pursuing PARM re-hosting on AWS, supporting PARM integration efforts, and championing legacy I/O elimination.
- You will ensure high quality program management of assigned areas by collaborating to ensure Combat System integration requirements are in alignment with schedules, budgets, and that risks are identified and mitigated.
- You will lead identification and resolution of network design, operating environment and architecture issues related to PARMs in coordination and collaboration with others as required.
- You will maintain technical and programmatic communication with NSWCDD technical department via QERs, Technical Briefings, and regular status updates.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/614187900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.