This position is with the Agricultural Marketing Service (AMS), Fair Trade Practices Program (FTPP), Food Disclosure and Labeling Division (FDLD), which is responsible for administering the Country of Origin Labeling (COOL) program and the National Bioengineered Food Disclosure Standard (the Standard). You will perform program and administrative assignments supporting FDLD, and provide technical and administrative analysis involving the development and management of the Division records plan.Learn more about this agency
- The duties described are for the full-performance level. At developmental grade levels, assignments will be of more limited scope, performed with less independence and limited complexity.
- The duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Analyze various administrative program activities within the Division and provide recommendations to improve these programs for efficient and effective operations.
- Provide the Deputy Director with evaluated data, information, and recommendations regarding program operations.
- Provide oversight of cooperative agreements with State Departments of Agriculture and ensure efficiency.
- Develop and provide invoice training to State Cooperators.
- Provide support to Compliance and Enforcement Branch by preparing and mailing out noncompliance letters.
- Perform various admin support duties and recommend process improvements and advise on the potential benefits of incorporating automation to further improve the efficiency of admin support operations.
- Manage the Division Records Management, including creation and maintenance of a records management system.
- Prepare and review records, schedules, tracking sheets, reports, and related documents, and assure they are in conformance with Federal/Departmental Regulations.
- Provide analysis and reporting for FDLD, including communicating with internal and external stakeholders on a wide range of issues.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/614034800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.