This position is in the Excepted Service and does NOT convey eligibility to be converted to the Competitive Service. It is being recruited under 10 U.S.C. 1599f into the Cyber Excepted Service (CES) personnel system. Positions in the Cyber Excepted Service are positions necessary to carry out and support the mission of the United States Cyber Command.Learn more about this agency
It is in Supervision/Management Work Category at the Expert Work Level within the CES Occupational Structure. It is located in the DISA JAIC.
- Develops and monitors enterprise-wide Responsible Artificial Intelligence (RAI) metrics and reporting frameworks and develops and implements an enterprise-wide RAI communication strategy.
- Formulates long-range artificial intelligence ethics policies and develops and implements strategies and management guidelines related to technical standards.
- Applies subject matter expertise of scientific research practices and statistical analysis methods, critical thinking and analytical skills to develop technical standards and policies for the DoD Responsible Artificial Intelligence Program.
- Identifies aspects of current scientific and industry practices that fail to meet the complex ethical test and evaluation challenges of national security programs and works to improve those practices.
- Provides direction for solving complex technical ethical and bias problems associated with the development of JAIC products and services.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/614032500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.