You will serve as a IT CYBERSECURITY SPECIALIST (INFOSEC/PLCYPLN) in the Future Operations (FOPS) Branch, S-3 Division of MARINE CORPS CYPERSPACE OPERATIONS GROUP (MCCOG).Learn more about this agency
This announcement uses the Cyber Workforce direct hire authority to recruit and appoint qualified candidates to certain positions in the cyber workforce.
- You will provide input to the analysis, design, development or acquisition of capabilities used for meeting objectives.
- You will coordinate with intelligence and cyber defense partners to obtain relevant essential information.
- You will gather and analyze data (e.g., measures of effectiveness) to determine effectiveness, and provide reporting for follow-on activities.
- You will independently identified objectives of IT work processes.
- You will collaborate with multiple individuals on a variety of complex information technology issues and topics.
- You will plan and manage information technology (IT) projects involving innovative technologies, or technology-related change management issues.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/614018500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.