This is a Direct Hire Authority (DHA) solicitation utilizing the DHA for Certain Personnel of the DoD Workforce to recruit and appoint qualified candidates to positions in the competitive service.Learn more about this agency
About the Position: In this position with the Corps of Engineers' Southeast Atlantic District, located in Savannah, GA you will serve as the Project Manager, responsible for the overall management, control, coordination and execution of assignment for Reimbursable Program & Project Management Branch.
- Serve as a project manager, responsible for the overall management, control, coordination and execution of assigned projects. Implements corporate decisions, guidance, laws, regulations, and policy.
- Represent the District Commander and serves as the district's primary point of contact for assigned projects with customer(s), Federal, state and local government agencies, Congressional interests, others.
- Knowledge of the concepts, principles, theories, and methods related to environmental remediation.
- Evaluate and assist in the assessment of environmental effects of proposed actions in order to allow informed decision-making using a systematic, interdisciplinary approach.
- Organize work, set priorities, monitor progress, evaluate outcomes, and determine resource requirements for project accomplishment; oversee, negotiate, review, and interpret contracts.
25% or less - You may be expected to perform temporary duty travel (TDY) for this position 25% of the time in support of the mission.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/613994000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.