About the Position: Serves as the Chief, Planning Resources Section with direct responsibility for the supervision, management, and execution of Civil Works feasibility studies to include Continuing Authorities Program, the District's Planning Assistance to States Program, and Special Investigations.Learn more about this agency
- Responsible for the supervision, management, and execution of Civil Works General Investigations, Continuing Authorities and Planning Assistance to States Programs, and Special Investigations.
- Maintains full responsibility for preparation of reports documenting the results of all planning investigations and the reviews.
- Responsible for economic analysis and plan formulation for Civil Works feasibility studies.
- Plan work assignment to include shoreline and streambank erosion, navigation, environmental enhancement and/or fish and wildlife restoration, water supply, hydroelectric power, and recreation.
- Perform supervisory personnel management functions such as evaluating performance, develop performance appraisal standard and elements, determining training needs, promotion evaluation leave etc.
Occasional travel - Business travel may be up to 15% of the time.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/613990400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.