You will serve as a in the SUPERVISORY IT SPECIALIST (PLCYPLN) of C2/ENTERPRISE ENGINEERING CODE 5.3 NAVWARSYSCEN PACIFIC SAN DIEGO CA.Learn more about this agency
- You will supervise a highly complex team of scientists, engineers, IT specialists, and project managers on various Business and Enterprise Information System projects.
- You will serve as a senior level engineer, scientist, or technical specialist on technical projects.
- You will execute technical tasks with duties to include project management of developmental testing, business intelligence, data analytics, software integration, testing, networking, cybersecurity, and information assurance policies.
- You will work with designated systems engineers in identifying, committing to, and managing initial and derived project requirements.
- You will apply IT related laws, policies, directives and provide IT-related guidance throughout the total acquisition life-cycle.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/613977600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.