The Program Analyst/Senior Program reports to the Deputy Director, Division of Accounting and Financial Standards (DAFS), and furthers the mission of DAFS by performing a wide variety of tasks related to the timely development and submission of high-quality work products in support of DAFS responsibilities.Learn more about this agency
The Office of the Deputy Director (ODD) executes functions necessary to establish and maintain DAFS as a separate division of FHFA and to support the work of OCA and the Office of the Ombudsman. ODD responsibilities include:
- Strategic planning for DAFS and coordination of DAFS contributions to Agency strategic planning and related activities and initiatives.
- Establishing and updating DAFS internal procedures.
- Overseeing DAFS execution against work plans and strategic priorities.
The incumbent assists in preparation of internal procedures, drafting and reviewing technical documents, communicating with offices across FHFA and serving as liaison to staff in offices with responsibilities for budget, human resources, records management, communications, and oversight.
- Ensuring that DAFS follows Agency processes for budget, human resources, records management, communications, and oversight.
Assists in drafting and review of division procedures and development of internal guidance and job aids, based on research and consultation with other stakeholders.
Works to ensure that DAFS work products are clearly written and adhere to established FHFA standards for quality, format, and records management. Incumbent reviews written materials prepared by DAFS staff to ensure consistency with FHFA's Official Documents Policy, Style Guide, and records requirements.
Assist in intake, referrals and tracking of submissions to the Office of the Ombudsman and in the preparation of Office of Ombudsman reports.
Serves as a DAFS liaison with administrative support functions in other offices of FHFA and works to ensure that DAFS input and submissions are timely, clearly documented, and consistent with Agency requirements and expectations. Duties include:
- Regular Reports: assist in preparing DAFS input to Agency reporting processes, including bi-weekly updates, quarterly performance tracking, Annual Performance and Accountability Reports, Annual Report to Congress, and Ombudsman Annual Reports.
- Internal Communications: assist staff of DAFS and the Office of Congressional Affairs and Communication to maintain and update DAFS content on the Agency Intranet.
- Budget: assist in coordinating DAFS submissions to OBFM relating to budget development and approval, contract management, and purchasing.
- Staffing & Training: Assist with staffing and human resources matters; coordinate training submissions and requests.
- Human Resource Policies and Employee Engagement: support DAFS contributions to Agency policies and initiatives (e.g., new HR policies, Diversity & Inclusion efforts, FEVS responses).
- Oversight: Assist in coordinating DAFS input to FHFA's OMB Circular A-123 process; facilitate responses to oversight or informational inquiries directed to DAFS, including by the FHFA-OIG, FHFA's Office of Quality Assurance, GAO, and Congress.
- IT and Records Management: Serve as liaison for information technology and records issues and assist in development of data management solutions for DAFS, coordination of eCC workflows, review of DAFS adherence to Agency records management requirements, maintenance of DAFS File Plans.
- COOP: Assist in fulfilling DAFS requirements for continuity of operations and incident management.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/613956200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.