This position is located in the Department of Defense (DoD), DCSA, Industrial Security Field Operations (ISFO), under direction of a Regional Designated Approving Authority (RDAA) charged with implementing a regional program under technical direction from the Office of the Designated Approving Authority (ODAA) at DCSA Headquarters.Learn more about this agency
As a SUPERVISORY INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY SPECIALIST (INFOSEC) you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Serve as the supervisor of a team of Information Technology Specialists within the assigned region.
- Serve as a member of the ISFO management team reporting to the Regional
- Authorizing Official (RAO). Provide assistance to the RAO in managing the regions information assurance efforts to include certification/accreditation and review responsibilities.
- Provide supervision, guidance, mentoring and direction to Information System Security Professionals throughout a geographically dispersed area in the application of the Cybersecurity Risk Management Framework to National Industrial Security Program stakeholders.
- Lead Information System Security Control Assessment activities at the Regional Field Office, coordinating with Cleared Defense Contractors in the NISP and government stakeholders, delivering IT risk recommendations to the Regional Authorizing Official.
- Perform analysis, evaluation, and verification of defense contractor security plans for computer systems, networks, IS, and emerging technology solutions to ensure protection of classified information.
- Deliver IT security and risk management oversight through collaborative engagements with Military, US government, and industry partner customers throughout the Continental United States (CONUS).
- Advise Regional leadership on information systems Cybersecurity issues, program requirements and personnel resources influencing accomplishment of Regional goals and objectives.
- Key contributor to the Field Office Business Planning process, prioritizing resources, developing short and long term goals and objectives aligned with Agency strategic plan.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/613950500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.