In this position, you will serve as a Management and Program Analyst, providing expert analysis to the Office of the Deputy Staff Director for Management and Administration on all phases of FEC programs covering a wide variety of mission, mission support, and administrative program management.Learn more about this agency
This is a non-bargaining unit position.
As the Management and Program Analyst in this position, you will:
- Participate in the development, implementation, and monitoring of long-range plans as they relate to FEC human capital management.
- Conduct complex agency-wide metrics development, implementation, and tracking.
- Develop management and/or program evaluation plans, procedures, and methodology for new and existing programs.
- Assist with the FEC's performance management and accountability, including supporting the preparation of the FEC's Annual Performance Report.
- Lead special studies or projects to provide program input and/or policy development.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/613948600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.