Position is located in the Office of Regulatory Affairs, Office of Management, Division of Management Operations, Human Capital Analytics Team. The Division provides overall strategic leadership and guidance on all aspects of human capital management, management analysis, and workforce activities in accordance with established guidelines. Incumbent serves as the technical authority for planning and conducting statistical research projects.Learn more about this agency
- Develops survey methodology and analyzes data using various statistical methods.
- Reviews relevant literature and technological databases determining the applicability of previous research to current problems.
- Applies statistical formulas to recommend data quality program changes.
- Directs and conducts analysis of research results and data using advanced statistical techniques.
- Serves as statistical consultant on teams and special projects providing professional and technical guidance.
- Provides policy and/or procedural changes and recommendations to team leads or other senior managers based on the analysis of the applicable data.
- Prepares complex reports, recommendations, administrative documents, policies, and procedures.
- Develops, reviews and updates sampling plans and analytical procedures.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/613935000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.