The FRTIB is looking for a highly qualified and motivated individual to serve as a Program Analyst.Learn more about this agency
This Job Opportunity Announcement (JOA) may be used to fill other Program Analyst, GS-0343-13 positions within the FRTIB in the same geographical location with the same qualifications and specialized experience.
The major duties of the position are:
- Look for trends to provide recommendations on starting, accelerating, or stopping initiatives.
- Actively engage in the development, implementation, and communication of structured and inclusive strategic planning process/framework.
- Create graphical representations of data and analysis by using charts, graphs, and visualization tools which adequately convey information and make it accessible to varied audiences including key stakeholders and executive leaders.
- Proactively create and maintain annual planning documentation such as the operational plan and strategic roadmap for the Agency's Strategic Plan.
- Work with program offices and Agency project managers to identify success measures and to obtain status of initiatives.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/613923500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.