These positions with USAFMCOM are located at JOINT BASE LEWIS-MCCHORD, WA; Local Area onlyLearn more about this agency
- Provides substantive systems support, computer maintenance and security/information assurance compliance to ensure network connectivity and access.
- Assists users and finance systems personnel on computers, systems and server related issues such as ILAN access, applications, patches, email, peripherals, etc.
- Briefs new users on security requirements, provides quarterly security briefings in accordance with regulatory guidance, monitors and enforces computer security and resolves non-compliance issues.
- Performs Terminal Area Security Officer (TASO) duties for all Finance, Travel, and Disbursing systems.
- Update Standard Operating Procedures in accordance with regulatory guidance and policies.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/613915900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.