You will serve as an IT CYBERSECURITY SPECIALIST (SYSADMIN) in the G-9 Advanced Capabilities Development Section, U.S. Marine Corps Forces Cyberspace Command (MARFORCYBER), Fort Meade, MD.Learn more about this agency
- You will serve as the technical system administrator for selected systems, manage enterprise server administration, and oversee and direct enterprise server operations and system administration.
- You will manage the day-to-day operations of the Enterprise servers and all related computer systems and hardware.
- You will provide full System Administration of applications running on servers and related computer systems.
- You will install, configure, maintain, operate, monitor performance, and secure Enterprise Servers, installed services, and applications.
- You will interpret new or revised command policies and objectives to determine their impact on current systems and future plans.
- You will participate in the development, implementation, and further refinement of the automation support program and follows approved USMC and MARFORCYBER guidance.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position (25% or less).
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/613901600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.