This position is located in the Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS), Food and Drug Administration (FDA), Center for Tobacco Products (CTP), Office of Science (OS), located in Beltsville, MD.Learn more about this agency
- Supervise a group of supervisors, including social science, epidemiology, statistics, and evaluation experts and program analyst(s), performing work at the GS-15 level.
- Serve as the Deputy Director for the Division of Population Health, providing consultation to others such as industry representatives, and clinical investigators on scientific, statistical, and regulatory aspects of the application or review process.
- Direct a professional staff that provide authoritative and professional expertise in dealing with the behavioral, social, epidemiological, statistical, and evaluation science aspects of public health issues related to tobacco products.
- Partner with other government agencies and private organizations to accomplish program objectives
- Develop and present workshops and seminars and represents CTP at conferences and meetings sponsored by other government agencies, private organizations, and professional associations.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/613894200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.