This is a Direct Hire Authority (DHA) solicitation.Learn more about this agency
About the Position: Serves as the technical expert/authority and project manager responsible for serving as the US Army Corps of Engineers Department of Defense Intelligence Information System Site Information Systems Security Manager (USACE DODIIS Site ISSM) and the US Army
Geospatial Center (AGC) alternate Organizational ISSM for local networks.
This is a permanent position.
- Plans, designs, develops, implements, and manages USACE DODIIS Site cybersecurity programs that meet current and future operational/mission requirements.
- Ensures the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of secure automated systems, networks and data/information systems.
- Administers and monitors compliance of the cyber programs with requirements from the USACE, Army, DOD, and intelligence community.
- Assigns actions to ensure appropriate review and analysis has been completed and all pertinent system information are presented to the Configuration Control Board (CCB).
- Serves as the technical expert responsible for serving as the US Army Corps of Engineers Department of Defense Intelligence Information System Site Information Systems Security Manager (USACE DODIIS Site ISSM).
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/613888800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.