Click on "Learn more about this agency" button below to view Eligibilities being considered and other IMPORTANT information.Learn more about this agency
The primary purpose of this position is to serve as the principal office assistant performing various administrative, personnel, and clerical duties m support of the organization Performs office automat10n support using multiple automated programs and software such as databases, spreadsheets, and graphics m support of the administrative and clerical work.
- Prepares a wide variety of recurring and nonrecurring correspondence, reports, and other documents and reviews and finalizes correspondence/documents prepared by others m handwritten or electronic drafts
- Reviews and processes incoming and outgoing correspondence, materials, publications, regulations, and directives
- Receives telephone calls, greets Visitors, and ascertains the nature of the calls or visits
- Maintains supervisor's calendar, coordinates meeting arrangements, and schedules meetings and/or conferences
- Performs other administrative and clerical work m support of the office/organization
- Uses multiple office automation software with varied funct10ns to produce a wide range of documents that often require complex formats, such as graphics or tables within text, editing and reformatting electronic drafts, and updating or revising.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/613863800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.