Who May Be Considered:
- Status Candidates
- Land Management Eligibles under the Land Management Workforce Flexibility Act.
- View common definitions of terms found in this announcement.
This position is located in the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA), Infrastructure Security Division, Office of Chemical Security. Learn more about this agency
The Infrastructure Security Division (ISD) focuses on protecting critical infrastructure from all hazards by managing risk and enhancing resilience through collaboration with the critical infrastructure community, which includes private sector owners, operators, and employees; State, local, tribal, and territorial officials; and other Federal agencies.
The primary purpose of the position is to serve as a Supervisory Management and Program Analyst for the Policy and Rulemaking Section with the Chemical Security Policy, Rulemaking and Engagement Branch. Typical work assignments include:
- Writing and editing regulations, public notices, policy interpretations, assessments, and other public documents;
- Representing the organization as a subject matter expert to provide guidance to a variety of stakeholders;
- Managing long-term projects involving multidisciplinary teams;
- Supervising a team, to include performance management; planning and assigning work and providing advice, counsel, or instruction to employees on both work and administrative matters;
- Advising senior branch management on high-priority subject areas related to chemical security policy.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/613818200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.