Click on "Learn more about this agency" button below to view Eligibilities being considered and other IMPORTANT information.Learn more about this agency
WHERE CAN I FIND OUT MORE ABOUT OTHER IRS CAREERS? Visit us on the web at www.jobs.irs.gov
WHAT IS THE TAX EXEMPT GOVERNMENT ENTITIES DIVISION?
A description of the business units can be found at: https://www.jobs.irs.gov/about/who/business-divisions
The following are the duties of this position at the full working level.
- Assists in the general operation of the function and performs many of the day-to-day tasks for the manager.
- Coordinates and performs various administrative functions for the manager.
- Reviews incoming and outgoing correspondence prior to submission to the manager and makes recommendations regarding the routing of the items.
- Conducts special studies and analyses to evaluate Tax Exempt and Government Entities program accomplishments.
- Assists in review and analysis of statistical reports to identify trends, deficiencies, potential problems, and the impact of new programs on available staffing in the function.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/613809200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.