The IT Specialist (Policy & Planning) position is aligned under the Office of Information & Technology (OIT), Development & Operations (DevOps), Enterprise Program Management Office (EPMO) of the Department of Veterans Affairs (DVA). The incumbent is responsible for the management and administration of processes and tools that enable the organization to identify, document, and access intellectual capital information content as well as program administration.Learn more about this agency
This position is primarily aligned to the following NICE Cybersecurity Workforce Framework work roles:
- 431 - Knowledge Manager - Knowledge Management - Responsible for the management and administration of processes and tools that enable the organization to identify, document, and access intellectual capital and information content.
This is not a bargaining unit position.
Work Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 4:30pm
Compressed/Flexible Schedule: Not available
Duty Location Status: Will work remotely from home
Position Description Title/PD#: IT Specialist (Policy & Planning)/ PD18489A
Relocation/Recruitment Incentives: Not authorized
Financial Disclosure Report: Not required
Physical Demands: The work is primarily sedentary, although some slight physical effort may be required.
- Develop an understanding of the needs and requirements of information end-users.
- Lead efforts to promote the organization's use of knowledge management and information sharing.
- Promote knowledge sharing between information owners/users through an organization's operational processes and systems.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to define requirements for IT project efforts that evaluate, design and implement enterprise solutions.
Occasional travel - Travel required up to 20% of the time.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/613807500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.