About the Position: Are you interested in helping to defend our Nation? Exciting career opportunities are available with the U.S. Army Network Enterprise Technology Command (NETCOM)!Learn more about this agency
- Serve as the Communications Security (COMSEC) Custodian for a Satellite Communications (SATCOM) Station.
- Administer, coordinate, and implement programs to safeguard and control COMSEC material and equipment for the local COMSEC account and other hand receipt holders.
- Provide quality control for the COMSEC program by conducting periodic inspections of the subordinate hand receipts.
- Prepare all COMSEC Maintenance Branch forms, logs, and reports pertaining to COMSEC material accountability.
- Conduct continuous evaluation of assigned program areas and takes appropriate action to improve and refine programs to meet organizational goals.
- Plan, develop, implement, and maintain Information Assurance (IA) programs, policies, and procedures to protect the integrity and confidentiality of automated systems, networks, and data.
- Develop systems security contingency plans and data recovery procedures.
- Review and evaluate the security impact of system changes including interfaces with other systems.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/613794200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.