You will serve as a Supervisory IT Specialist (PLCYPLN) performing Section Manager duties for the Information System Security Officer (ISSO) Section of the Cybersecurity Branch (1043) located in the Information Technology Division of the Corporate Operations Department atNAVAL SURFACE WARFARE CENTER.Learn more about this agency
This position is part of the Warfare Centers Personnel Demonstration Project. The NT-5 pay band encompasses positions equivalent to the GS-13 and GS-14.
- You will provide supervisory oversight to recruitment, hiring, training, awards, and discipline for employees that are responsible for ensuring confidentiality, integrity, and availability of NSWC Crane's IT systems and networks.
- You will be responsible for the Section's overall effectiveness, efficiency, productivity.
- You will oversee the development and implementation of cybersecurity policies and procedures.
- You will perform needs analysis to determine opportunities for new and improved business process solutions.
- You will advise inter-agency partners in identifying and developing best practices for facilitating operational support to achievement of organization objectives.
- You will provide analyze and implement procedures and processes for the effectiveness, efficiency, and productivity of the program/projects within the Section.
- You will coordinate and manage the overall service provided to a customer end-to-end.
- You will gather feedback on customer satisfaction and internal service performance to foster continual improvement.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/613780600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.