Who May Be Considered:
- Status Candidates
- Land Management Eligibles under the Land Management Workforce Flexibility Act.
- View common definitions of terms found in this announcement.
This position is located in the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA), Infrastructure Security Division, Infrastructure Assessments and Analysis. Learn more about this agency
The Infrastructure Security Division (ISD) focuses on protecting critical infrastructure from all hazards by managing risk and enhancing resilience through collaboration with the critical infrastructure community, which includes private sector owners, operators, and employees; State, local, tribal, and territorial officials; and other Federal agencies.
The primary purpose of the position is to serve as a Supervisory IT Cybersecurity Specialist (SYSANALYSIS) with the Missions Systems Branch. Typical work assignments include:
- Leading IT project activities remaining within cost, scope, schedule, and performance parameters.
- Serving as a subject matter expert for the engineering of development phases of the Information Technology (IT) Systems Engineering Lifecycle (SELC), including management, planning and documentation for all phases of the Systems Engineering Lifecycle.
- Providing guidance and advice to senior managements officials on complex technical issues, development program plan, IT capital planning process and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Defining project scope and objectives based on customer requirements.
- Providing strategic direction to subordinates, reviews products going to leadership, conducts regular audits of day-to-day projects and maintains awareness of ongoing activities.
- Responsible for hiring, performance evaluation, disciplinary action/leave approval of subordinates.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/613780400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.