- Who may apply: This announcement is open to all U.S. Citizens
- Position is located in Info & Tech Directorate, Payroll Services, DJMS, ZTBBE
- This job announcement may be used to fill similar positions on other teams in the I&T Directorate.
- Monitors and evaluates systems' compliance with IT security requirements. Provides advice and guidance in implementing IT security
- Participates in policy and procedure development to ensure information systems reliability and accessibility to prevent and defend against unauthorized access to systems, networks, and data.
- Enforces security policies and safeguards on all personnel having access to the automated information system (AIS).
- Develops mid and long-range strategic AIS security plans. Ensures AIS security plans are prepared for all sensitive and classified major AIS systems.
- Assists with planning, development and implementation a DoD wide security program which supports DFAS Headquarters financial management and information technology goals and objectives.
- Manages and administers data, program and user security standards for the protection of resources.
- Analyzes systems concepts, specifications, and trouble reports to determine impact on assigned functions, feasibility, and interaction interrelationship with other civilian pay or time and attendance subsystems.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/613778500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.