You will serve as a Chemist in the Naval Drug Laboratory Great Lakes division of NAVDRUGLAB GREAT LAKES IL.Learn more about this agency
- You will use specialized physical and chemical means to prepare samples for analysis and critically evaluate testing results.
- You will operate and maintain analytical technology and instrumentation and troubleshoot new instrumentation and methodologies.
- You will review, evaluate, and interpret data for reporting purposes to ensure accuracy, efficiency, and compliance.
- You will assist with maintaining and updating Laboratory Operating Procedures (LOP) and train technical staff in basic equipment operation, maintenance, and data interpretation.
- You will support Quality Assurance programs and advise others on complex procedures and policies.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/613732600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.