Click on "Learn more about this agency" button below to view Eligibilities being considered and other IMPORTANT information.Learn more about this agency
The primary purpose of this position is to: Serves as senior IT subject matter expert and leads the cybersecurity program
implementation for multiple Air Force (AF) Defense Business Systems (DBS) acquisition and/or information technology
- Serves as senior Information System Security Manager (ISSM)
- Serves as the liaison to the Senior Information Systems Security Engineer (ISSE)
- Serves as the senior cybersecurity technical lead for program/system execution
- Serves as senior cybersecurity subject matter expert (SME) for Acquisition efforts
- Represents the organization with a variety of installation and functional area organizations
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/613719200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.