SummaryWho May Be Considered:This position is located in the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA). This position will be located in the Integrated Operations Division (IOD). Learn more about this agency
- Current Department of Homeland Security (DHS) employees
- Career Transition Assistance Program (CTAP)
- DHS Component Interchange Agreement
- View common definitions of terms found in this announcement.
CISA's Integrated Operations Division (IOD) is the hub for staying on top of threats and emerging risks to our nation's critical infrastructure, whether they're of cyber, communications or physical origin.
The primary purpose of the position is to serve as the Supervisory Compliance Specialist.
Typical work assignments include:
- Leads region's efforts to review and evaluate Site Security Plans/Alternative Security Program measures
against the CFATS Risk Based Performance Standards (RBPS).
- Ensures complex analysis is carried out in accordance with regulatory mandates, including assessing chemical facility and chemical industry compliance with CFATS and threat intelligence specific to chemical facilities.
- Manages enforcement action when noncompliance is determined.
- Leads the region's efforts to support the recommended enforcement action by documenting security posture deficiencies, actions taken to identify options for consideration, facility responses, and actions to meet standards through the formal inspection reporting process.
- Maintains awareness of overall regional compliance trends and is responsible for ensuring that the
regional Inspector cadre is provided with information and analysis to support the effectiveness and
efficiency of the cadre's compliance activities.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/613713400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.