The Management and Program Analyst for Architecture, Strategy and Design (ASD), Product Platform Management (PPM) within the Office of Information and Technology (OIT) has full responsibility for work dealing with focus groups and end-users to analyze evaluate and develop functional specifications for development products within a PPM Portfolio to include programs and projects that are designed and executed to meet customer demand and satisfy current and future business needs of VA.Learn more about this agency
This position is primarily aligned to the following NICE Cybersecurity Workforce Framework work roles:
- 641 - Systems Requirements Planner - Systems Requirements Planning - Consults with customers to evaluate functional requirements and translate functional requirements into technical solutions.
This announcement is non-bargaining and may close early once an adequate pool of 100 eligible applicants is reached.
Work Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8am - 4:30pm
Compressed/Flexible Schedule: Not available
Duty Location Status: Will work remotely from home
Position Description Title/PD#: Management & Program Analyst/ PD14304A
Relocation/Recruitment Incentives: Not authorized
Financial Disclosure Report: Not required
Physical Requirements: The work is essentially sedentary in nature. Some travel to VA facilities may be necessary.
- Conduct risk analysis, feasibility study, and/or trade-off analysis to develop, document, and refine functional requirements and specifications.
- Consult with customers to evaluate functional requirements.
- Translate functional requirements into technical solutions.
- Develop and document requirements, capabilities, and constraints for design procedures and processes.
- Perform needs analysis to determine opportunities for new and improved business process solutions.
Occasional travel - Travel required up to 10% of the time.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/613712000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.