About the Position: These positions are located with the U.S. Army Research and Development Center (ERDC), Information Technology Laboratory, Software Engineering & Informatics Division, Cybersecurity Engineer & Analysis Branch.Learn more about this agency
- Provide Information System Security Officer (ISSO) and Information System Security manager (ISSM) support projects by developing artifacts to obtain Risk Management Framework (RMF) Authorization to Operate at unclassified and classified levels.
- Correlate network activity across unclassified and classified networks to identify trends of unauthorized use.
- Provide network subscribers with incident response support, including mitigating actions to contain activity and facilitate forensics analysis when necessary.
- Performs technical analysis involving threat event data, evaluate malicious activity, document unusual files and data, and identifying tactics, techniques and procedures used by attackers to gain access to Windows, Mac OS and Linux platforms.
- Assess security risk, research and recommend countermeasures in accordance with Army and DoD requirements, conduct formal security engineering assessments and security assessments.
- Security+ and Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), ISC2 CISSP certifications, in accordance with DoD 8570.01-M requirements.
50% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/613710700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.