This is a public notice flyer to notify interested applicants of anticipated vacancies through the DHA for Defense Industrial Base, Major Range and Test Facilities Base in the DoD. Applications will not be accepted through this flyer. Interested applicants must follow the directions in the "How to Apply" section of this flyer to be considered. There may or may not be actual vacancies filled from this flyer. Notice of Result letters will not be sent to applicants who respond to this flyer.Learn more about this agency
- You will apply engineering principles, procedures, and techniques to perform systems engineering assignments related to the development of electronic and software intensive systems and subsystems.
- You will work with a wide range of Local (LAN) and wide-area networks (WAN) systems and technology such as Network protocols such as TCP/IP, WINS, DHCP, DNS, SNMP, FTP, HTTP, SMTP, and network hardware like switches, router, firewalls, and VPNs.
- You will produce proper network diagrams using PowerPoint, Visio, or similar applications.
- You will prepare design proposals to reflect cost, time and alternative solutions.
- You will develop plans, conduct and direct research and development.
- You will direct, coordinate and contribute to compilation and writing of proposal documents.
- You will outline and communicate the most appropriate technical approach for business development activities.
- You will plan and evaluate architectural design, review system performance, and identify technical risks and associated ways to mitigate those risks.
- You will solve complex and difficult engineering problems.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/613690200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.