This is a Direct Hire Authority (DHA) solicitation utilizing the DHA for Certain DoD Personnel to recruit and appoint qualified candidates to positions in the competitive service. Your resume will not be reviewed for qualifications until a selection is made.Learn more about this agency
About the Position:
Serves as an Information Technology Specialist (INFOSEC), in the Cyber Security Division (CSD) Northeast Region Network Enterprise Center (NE RNEC) at Fort Drum, NY.
- Ensure effective and efficient cybersecurity programs are established and maintained throughout the installation.
- Evaluate the efficiency of the command cyber security capability and structure, recommend or effect changes or redirect resources as required.
- Report cyber security related incidents to the CONUS Theater Network Operations Center (C-TNOSC) and/or higher headquarters as required.
- Ensure the installation IT services, e.g., Network Operations (NETOPS), cybersecurity, and end user services provided to customers are in compliance with IA policies and regulations.
- Review and evaluate the security impact of system changes, including interfaces with other information systems.
- Provide technical review, validation, and oversight for proposed cybersecurity projects.
- Compile and complete cybersecurity reporting requirements for submission to higher level management, as required.
- Perform analysis, prepare reports on assessment results, identify corrective actions, and track and assist in mitigating findings of non-compliance.
Occasional travel - Up to 20% Business Travel required.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/613667200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.