About the Position: The US Army Combat Capabilities Development Command (CCDC) C5ISR Center serves to research, develop and evaluate trusted communications and networking technologies to transition operationally relevant solutions to the war fighter through employment of a dedicated and superior workforce, world class facilities and global partnerships.Learn more about this agency
- Provides technical guidance on the design/development process within the Radio Frequency (RF) domain.
- Identifies/defines the specific engineering requirements and design criteria.
- The work involves the definition of critical features and problems, development of prototype design, and testing and evaluation of the concept for a completed product.
- Development engineering concepts for which limited applied research and exploration has been previously accomplished.
- The range of assignments encompass an extensive development effort in broad programs of applied research and development where a variety of functions or disciplines are affected intensively by advances in scientific and engineering technology.
- Evaluates proposals that satisfy program and mission objectives.
- The range of assignments involve the use of advanced techniques and the modification and extension of theories, precepts and practices of the field and related sciences and disciplines.
- Represents the organization at conferences and meetings with various agencies/industries within and outside of the Federal government in the development or clarification of concepts, policies, or requirements.
- Communicating verbally/in writing to explain and interpret policies/requirements.
25% or less - Temporary Business Travel is required up to 25% of the time away from the duty station.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/613637300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.