Click on "Learn more about this agency" button below to view Eligibilities being considered and other IMPORTANT information.Learn more about this agency
The primary purpose of this position is to serve as the primary point of contact to the squadron commander/director for administrative support programs. Also serves as liaison with Division Chiefs on personnel issues and assists in oversight of organization manpower resource requirements.
- Performs other clerical and administrative work in support of the office/organization.
- Directly assists the activity leadership in the management of all activity administrative support program functions. Administers programs and serves as the primary source of information.
- Serves as the resident subject matter expert for all mandated administrative support programs. Ensures activity program compliance with regulations, laws, policies, and higher level directives.
- Serves as the point of contact and liaison with the personnel flight on military and civilian personnel issues. Monitors military personnel action requests, tracks personnel, manpower, and training transactions.
- Assists in planning, administering, and monitoring manpower resource requirements. Maintains manpower manning documents.
Occasional travel - Work may occasionally require travel away from normal duty station on military or commercial aircraft.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/613618600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.