Defense Human Resources Agency's mission is to provide program support, information management, and administrative services to the DoD Components on human resource matters and to collect, archive and provide management information, research and analysis of human resources and other related functional area databases for the DoD. This position serves the Identity Management Division, supporting DMDC missions, functions, operations, and organizational culture within the DoD components.Learn more about this agency
As a Supervisory IT Specialist (ENTARCH) at the GS-2210-14 some of your typical work assignments may include:
- Develop EA models and reports using OMG frameworks (e.g. UML, DoDAF 2.0/UPDM, BPMN) and DHRA EA standards and Methods & Conventions
- Maintain expert knowledge of OMG frameworks, DHRA EA standards, and Methods & Conventions
- Responsible for architectural decomposition and integration throughout the EA repository.
- Model systems via different perspectives (e.g. capability, operational, system, functional) and at various levels of abstraction.
- Ensure development or revision of cloud policy to adhere to architecture standards.
- Support agile processes & procedures development to deliver customers' requirements and support their mission.
- Establish metrics that provides information on Cyber Security Posture for cloud.
- Provide clear guidance on security requirements and resolution to meet security requirements for DHRA.
- Maintain DHRA Zero Trust Strategy.
- Publish DHRA Zero Trust Architecture Guide.
- Publish DHRA Cybersecurity Architecture Guide.
- Operationalize Cyber Tools Placemat and DoDCAR threat model adoption through ARB and governance activities.
- Provide Cyber Posture Updates to DHRA SES leadership.
- Maintain robust lead role/conduit with DODCAR/NSA and DOD CIO Cybersecurity for strategic direction and communicate to DHRA enterprise for timely action.
- Develop customer focused mission-based models to support EA objectives, DHRA Governance processes, and DHRA acquisitions.
- In accordance with the EA ADG and project management best practices, manage multiple architecture projects, adjust to shifting priorities and quickly solve problems with large stakeholder participation.
- Plan, direct, and coordinate activities for moderately complex work efforts to accomplish DHRA EA goals and objectives within a specified timeframe, scope and budget.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/613555900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.