SummaryWho May Be Considered:
- U.S. Citizens
- View common definitions of terms found in this announcement.
Learn more about this agency
Joining CISA means being part of the team focused on securing the Nation's physical and cyber infrastructure against threats to public health and safety, economy, and national security; we Defend Today, Secure Tomorrow. CISA is comprised of several geographically separated divisions with a nationwide workforce: Infrastructure Security Division (ISD), Cybersecurity Division (CSD), Emergency Communications Division (ECD), National Risk Management Center (NRMC), and several organizational units. Within CISA/CSD, Vulnerability Management (VM) provides visibility into the national cyber-attack surface and works with stakeholders across the lifecycle of a vulnerability, from inception up-to exploitation, to minimize risk through prevention and remediation activities.
Visit www.cisa.gov to learn more about CISA and how you can be part of the team to Defend Today; Secure Tomorrow.
In this position, you will serve as Management Analyst, typical work assignments include:
- Lead and oversee budget, staffing and contracting for VM.
- Serves as the communication channel between the VM program, contractor and contracting officer.
- Serves as technical expert, providing advice and guidance to contracting officers and VM program leadership in areas that require extensive interpretation for many different and unrelated program processes and methods.
- Provides expert analysis and advice on complex cybersecurity program issues. Based on operations and changing program requirements, identifies relevant issues. Collects relevant information from many varied sources, some of which are difficult to access. Devises new analytical techniques to evaluate findings. Makes authoritative recommendations.
- Performs integrated VM program control activities to ensure the cybersecurity program and project management status information is effectively and efficiently portrayed in a timely manner through program reviews, performance metrics, and program compliance.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/613553900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.