About the Position:Learn more about this agency
This position is located in Stuttgart, Germany. Stuttgart is the cultural and political capital of Baden-Wuerttemberg and one of Europe's foremost metropolitan areas. The city of Stuttgart comprises five counties encompassing 179 towns and rural districts. It is the home to USAG Stuttgart, HQ US EUCOM, HQ US AFRICOM, and other tenant units. For additional information please visit www.stuttgart.army.mil/
- Coordinate protocol matters for events inside and outside the command with participants from military and civilian organizations.
- Provide protocol guidance to all involved organizations in the planning and coordinating of events.
- Participate in planning US AFRICOM protocol policies and procedures for conducting major events.
- Maintain the protocol library database on social usage, protocol, congressional directories, general officer rosters, travel guides, billeting, and restaurant information.
- Monitor social functions held at local economy, military clubs, and private homes.
Occasional travel - Temporary Duty Travel up to 15% is required to include travel to the continent of Africa.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/613541700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.