This announcement uses the OPM DHA for Information Technology Management (Information Security) direct hiring authority to recruit and appoint qualified candidates to certain positions in the competitive service.Learn more about this agency
- Leads Information Assurance and Cyber Defense (IA/CD) Planning for the command.
- Develops Cyber Defense Campaign Plans to support complex mission sets fighting across multiple domains.
- Reviews plans and authors new Cyber Defense Updates.
- Leads Information Assurance oversight and the direct implementation of policies, plans, program and operational procedures for Information Assurance and Cyber Defense (IA/CD).
- Develops and maintains Department of Defense Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation Process (DIACAP) packages for all networks within the command.
- Maintains awareness of DoD and industry standards, tool processes and evaluates the impact of the introduction of new products and techniques into command inventory.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/613534100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.