Click on "Learn more about this agency" button below to view Eligibilities being considered and other IMPORTANT information.Learn more about this agency
The primary purpose of this position is to designed to enhance and develop the career broadener's
leadership enduring competencies, technical occupational competencies, and business skills while gaining operational experience and unique mission based perspective serving in a Joint Combatant Command (COCOM) HQ.
- Performs Career-Broadening assignments designed to enhance and develop leadership competencies and business skills in the civil engineer functional community.
- Performs career-broadening assignments involved in program development and evaluation
- Carries out special projects and assignments designed specifically to meet the broadening intent of the position.
- Represents the COCOM and serves as a member of various internal and external boards / working groups to include cross service.
- Develops and provides expertise on developments within the Air Force Civil Engineer functional area and provides related consultant and advisor services to the Command
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/613519600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.